“Sometimes it’s not enough that we know our basic rights. In our lifetimes, there can always be untoward incidents or other violations of these rights. With this in mind, I am grateful that there are now attorney television commercials on the air, informing me as to what legal action to take if something like that ever happens to me or any member of my family.”
The above is just an example of how real people appreciate television as one of their primary sources of not just entertainment, but also information. This era has proven to be one of the biggest known television markets in the history of the United States, with over 114 million households, according to Nielsen. This market alone can make any product, company, or service a household name with the help of a solid TV campaign. Airing lawyer TV commercials covers both the promotional aspect of introducing your law firm to the viewing public and the informative aspect of educating people who may have been victims or had their rights violated and don’t know where to turn.
Advertising attorney TV commercials is not simple. It requires a complex consideration of the following factors:
• The geographical aspect, involving the specific states or regions where you are licensed to practice.
• The type of specialization (personal injury, etc.) you wish to promote or inform people about.
• The frequency, message, and time frame you require based on your demographic target.
WAA-Lawyer TV Advertising is your best option to address the above concerns and make sure your attorney television commercials advertising campaign gives you the performance you want. Their weekly fire sale auction provides the following key features:
• National TV Flex Auction Bid Sheet: contains CPM information on all TV stations in the US so you can easily provide the states, cities, or regions you wish to air your attorney TV commercials and where you are licensed to practice.
• Bid on CPM levels per station. Your actual impressions are the most important factor for determining how much you should bid for airtime from any particular station, not “fuzzy math” like ratings or popularity.
• Airtime that fits your business. Your auction includes time frame schedules matched to your target demographics so you can get the remnant inventory that will best reach your desired audience.
Call WAA-Attorney Radio Advertising today and see how their weekly fire sale auction can provide you with significant savings on your advertising expenses.